Calgon Morning Glory Perfume
  • The best part about this product is that you will never spend more than $7 for a giant bottle

• by dishwaterangel
      I have been wearing Calgon’s Morning Glory perfume for the past seven years now. Every where I go people always compliment me and say that I smell so good! Since I also smoke, it does a very good job of covering

up the smoke smell. (Most people don’t know I smoke unless I tell them or they actually see it for themselves!) It has a very light, clean scent, as if you just stepped out of a shower. It makes you feel ...

• instantly refreshed when you spray it on and makes others feel refreshed when they smell it on you! I always get told how good it smells and asked what I’m wearing - at work, the doctor’s office, anywhere!

The best part about

this product is that you will never spend more than $7 for a giant bottle! It is available at most stores, such at Wal-mart, and Eckerd/Walgreens. If you like to smell good and like a lot of compliments this is the perfume for you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56170556550231/k2311a0517/5.17.06