P.S. I Love You movie  » Movies  »
  • I know that I am a girl and I love reading love stories but I am not a big fan of watching a pure drama love stories
  • I find this a very romantic heart warming not boring movie for me

• by jesbellaine

I know that I am a girl and I love reading love stories but I am not a big fan of watching a pure drama love stories. Don’t get me wrong, I love mushy stuff but not the drama factor the whole time because it really affects my mood. When I watch a movie, it should be a heart warming film but doesn’t bore me to death.

Most of my movie collections are family-oriented, action or suspense and comedy but

very few love stories. One of my favourite is “P.S. I love you” the movie. It is some sort of a comedy film but brought tears to my eyes a little bit. I find this a very romantic heart warming not boring movie for me! It is a story of a guy who died leaving his wife behind. The wife was having a hard time coping up then letters started pouring in her mailbox, a letter for his beloved wife. Not just a letter but a letter that gives him itinerary on what to do for that week or day. Her family and friends were there to help her follow it. By following it, she was learning to get by with her life, to make meet and start a new beginning without him.

See, watching a love story is not just about a cheating wife or husband then finding a new love or letting go of someone because he loves ...

• P.S. I Love You movie
      somebody else that is very common story. In this movie, it is much deeper than that, it is making someone happy and helping the person you love to move on even you will be away forever. For me, the story is very unique and it can really happen in real life. You may call it a tragic love story because the guy died but come to think of it, it is a learning curve about real love for all
      of us.

Lesson in this movie is that no matter what happens in our life, yes, we win some then we lose some but at the end, life must go on. You are alive because you still have a purpose in this world which means that show your love ones that you care because we will never know when it is time to go. Leave a small print in their hearts so that they will always remember you as someone who showed them love

P.S. I Love You movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111101565370731/k2311a0111/1.11.09