Bio Oil
4.3
  • I bought it because I tried everything from the ever popular Palmers lotion to 100% cocoa butter when I was pregnant to prevent stretch marks
  • Overall though, I would definitely recommend it for females who are pregnant or who are prone to stretch marks and have scars

• by dahlia

Bio Oil is a light non-greasy formula for stretch marks, scars, discolorations, aging and dehydrated skin. I bought it because I tried everything from the ever popular Palmers lotion to 100% cocoa butter when I was pregnant to prevent stretch marks.

When these products did not work my

husband told me about a commercial he saw and how it supposedly reduces the appearance of stretch marks.

I was willing to try anything because the way my skin looked from my thighs down was horrible.

I have been using Bio Oil for 3 months and remarkably the dark marks on my skin are almost completely gone.

Imagine if I had used this while I was pregnant.

I am certain that I would not have gotten any stretch marks at all.

I use it twice a day for maximum results and make sure I massage it ...

• Bio Oil
      in thoroughly.

It even works great when I pour it in the tub when taking a bath.

It leaves my skin soft and rejuvenated.

In addition, to the stretch marks it works well to diminish some scars I had from getting burnt.

The only

thing I did not like about the oil was the smell.

It is not really a bad smell but it has a perfumed smell that clashes with what I usually wear.

Overall though, I would definitely recommend it for females who are pregnant or who are prone to stretch marks and have scars.

Bio Oil
tanuja says :

Plz let me know where can i get bio oil in india ..i am eagerly waiting for your answer. or wat are d other products available in India for acne marks. thanx.

Hi Tanuja,

Bio Oil is widely available in India. Just ask a retail shop near you, and you can find it. However, you will not find it in any mall. To be on point, it is something like a cheap product and many still don’t believe about its efficacy.

Jyotish Das says :

Plz let me know where can i get bio oil in india…..i am eagerly waiting for your answer.

Ulyana Danylyshyn says :

I will be perfectly honest and inform you that you can get products that work even better than bio oil and for less money I have wasted both my time and money on bio oil hoping that it would help with my stretch marks. I wasted over 100 dollars in total. I used it for 3 months, morning and night, so I used up a lot. Even after 3 months though, I saw no improvement. However, to let you in on a little secret, Vitamin E and Cocoa butter work like a miracle They are absolutely AMAZING. I saw improvement after 2 days. My stretch marks began to get less visible. I strongly advise you to use those for stretch marks. But, if you are very eager to still try bio oil you should order it from Drugstore.com It is an amazing website and delivers everywhere. Products are always cheaper there as well. Good luck

Galega says :

As you can see these days, the advertisement of Bio Oil is everywhere in India - TV, Print and Radio. The product is now widely available in the Indian market. It is available at almost all cosmetic stores in Patna.

Charlotte Bradshaw says :

They are available at the firstcry shop located at any of the states, teh maternal shop for babies and mom, this shop includes bio oil and it works wonders for me, as I myself got that when I was in Bangalore. Also you can locate to any maternal retail shop or even some beauty salons sell bio-oil.

Charlotte

irina says :

I used bio oil but it didn’t reduce my stretch marks. It is good to soften the skin as it is very moisturizing.

Galega says :

It works wonderful in case of new stretch marks. For example, if you start it within two weeks of pregnancy, then you may see quick results in getting rid of pregnancy related stretch marks. In my person experience, it is not a good product for tackling old stretch marks.

Charlotte Bradshaw says :

Hello Irina
I used bio oil every day considering that I learned I was expecting. Together with taking vitamin e supplements, I report no stretch marks after supplying a 9 pound 4 oz infant I utilized it while pregnant and really did not obtain a single stretch mark.
If you are using after pregnancy, here is the tip, put the oil in one vessel warm it in the microwave for 2 seconds, and then rub this over stretch marks, make a round motion and after 1 hour take a bath with medimix soap, it helps to get rid of stretch marks. warm oil is more effective.

inamulhasan says :

re : Overall though, I would definitely recommend it for females who are pregnant or who are prone to stretch marks and have scars
Apply two times daily for three or more months for best results bio-oil scars scotch marks dry skin …

charlotte bradshaw says :

I ensure you, it works well, just u have to massage slowly using your index finger and try to massage the skin before taking bath, I did this way and it helps my skin to prevent stretch marks and open pores and flexible.

chaitrali says :

Great for use during pregnancy and thereafter, Bio Oil helps improve the appearance of existing stretch marks, not just newly formed ones like many other competitors. Bio-Oil helps to increase the elasticity of the skin, helping to reduce the possibility of new stretch marks forming.

Symon Barrack says :

I used to ignore bio oil unti the day I tried it out. The results have been awesome for me. Stretch marks and acne have been my greatest concern, and bio oil helped me out. However, I had to be diligent in daily application for me to experience the results I have seen. I never got the reuslts overnight, after a week, I realized that my skin was begining to show signs of change. I was motivated to continue, after which I now testify of my success with bio oil.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341101565360731/k2311a0111/1.11.09