Twilight movie  » Movies  »
  • It is more of a love story and I like how the writer created original and interesting scenes
  • I like the part when they played soft ball

• by divinagwapa

When I saw the trailer of Twilight, they said this is the next big hit after Harry Potter. I was curious knowing that Harry Potter’s success worldwide was phenomenal. A few days ago, I finally saw the movie and I can say that it has potential.

The storyline was impressive. It is a vampire story and I have

seen several of their kind and they all have the usual plot. But Twilight was different. It is more of a love story and I like how the writer created original and interesting scenes. I like the part when they played soft ball. Now, I know how vampires play. It was fast and furious. I also like knowing ...

• the fact that vampires do not have beds in their bedrooms because they don’t sleep at all. How cool.

The movie was totally unpredictable. And that’s what I like most about the movie. It is cloth in mystery and suspense that will keep you watching and waiting for what’s going to happen next. Although the first part seemed a

little dragging, the movie caught up eventually. The acting is also worth noting. The actors were novice but they have a good chemistry that spiced up the whole movie. Both the lead actors of the movie seemed well picked for their roles. I like how pale white Eduard looked.

Overall, the movie was entertaining, very original and deserves two thumbs up.

Twilight movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111101565280731/k2311a0111/1.11.09