Motorolla MD4250 cordless phone  » Electronics  »
  • This phone has never given me a problem for the past two years
  • It is black and shiny and looks very different from those old boring looking cordless phones
  • One thing I don't like about the phone is the weight

• by arjun2001

This phone has never given me a problem for the past two years. There are some additional features in this which are not found in other cordless phones such as the option to increase/decrease volumes, mute button, voice mail, redial, menu and formatting.

It was also cheap, around $20 a piece. I liked the

look of the phone. It is black and shiny and looks very different from those old boring looking cordless phones.

One thing I don’t like about the phone is the weight. It is heavier than other cordless phones and hard to hold when I am talking for a long time. Sometimes my hand starts to ...

• ache because of the design, weight and the width of the phone. It is not the type of phone which I can hold for a long time.

The phone does have a fax connecting port, which is one of the better features of the phone. Since I use fax machine a lot, the phone is

conveniently placed beside my fax machine, and since the overall phone receiver is small it fits like a cell phone and doesn’t take much space.

The voice clarity, cordless features and reliability make this phone much above average and worth the price tag. It would have been perfect if the shape had been ergonomically correct.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161101565190731/k2311a0111/1.11.09