Quincy medical center
114 Whitwell St. , Quincy, MA 02169
  • I have not even paid a simple penny and my insurance took care of it

• by vandana
      It was 8:00 am and my husband had a serious pain in his left chest. It was so serious that he just could not move. He had never been to any hospital before in USA.

I have called one of his colleague and he suggested Quincy Medical Center. I

was worried because doctors usually don’t visit patients here unless they have an appointment.

Not knowing what my next step is I just made a phone call to them and they have asked me to drop in immediately from emergency entry. We reached there and immediately the lady at ...

• the help desk took the basic information and started some tests on him already.

Within minutes he was given a bed to rest and the doctor is checking on him. The whole process went by and in 2 hours we are back home with all the medications given at

hospital and some prescribed.

I have not even paid a simple penny and my insurance took care of it. It was such a great relief to have such a hospital around you.

You never know what might happen at any time. It’s phone number is 617.

773. 6100.

Its always safe to keep emergency numbers handy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26170556510231/k2311a0517/5.17.06