Pampers easy ups for boys and girls
  • A diaper rash is a terrible experience for kids and parents
  • You can buy as per kids weight and it definitely will fit your kid
  • The more good point is that for a few months I even got coupons in the diaper pack and I used the next time when I bought Pampers Easy Ups

• by vandana
      Using Pampers easy ups is nothing but saving your child from diaper rashes. A diaper rash is a terrible experience for kids and parents. I was originally using Huggies diapers for my kid.

Every time I change her diaper I had to apply cream for her rashes. I somehow wanted a change for her.

So I chose Pampers easy ups when she was 1 1/2 years

old and I still continue to buy the same product but a bigger size for her. They fit my baby so well.

Now I donot even change her diaper. She does it herself.

Its so easy and comfortable. The pictures on her diaper attract her so much, that she even started telling the words like ball and dora which is printed on it.

It is just ...

• like an underwear which kids can put on very easily. No need of making kids lie so as to wear their underwears.

They can just sit or stand and wear it themselves. This helps kids learn how to wear their own clothes too.

There is no fear that the diaper many not be fitting your kid exactly. It is very stretchy.

You can buy as per

kids weight and it definitely will fit your kid. While on travel I never felt in search of a restroom or a diaper change table for her.

I can very well change in my car itself. Its that simple.

The more good point is that for a few months I even got coupons in the diaper pack and I used the next time when I bought Pampers Easy Ups.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54170556500231/k2311a0517/5.17.06