Littermaid Mega Deluxe Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box  » Pets  »
  • I would recommend cleaning the waste receptacles though to save some money

• by SMH20062006

I have been using this product for about a year and a half. My cat uses it with no problem. And the motor is still running great after all this time.

It’s a great litter pan for the price. I would recommend cleaning the waste receptacles though to save some

money.

They are a little overpriced and flimsy. I use the mat under the litter pan to catch litter and I’m glad I do because this machine creates a great mess.

I didn’t notice it until I went to move it one time and there was a pile of litter underneath the litter pan. I’m not too sure how it happens as the waste receptacle is installed properly.

My cat also jumps out of the litter pan which creates another mess all over the floor. The machine is a little higher than the usual plastic litter pans.

My cat is ...

• Littermaid Mega Deluxe Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box
      also very large (25lbs) and he fits in there just fine. I felt bad using the typical small plastic litter pan because he seemed so cramped.

I would and have recommended this product to other people with cats as long as they have the money to spend. I only paid

around $90 for it since I got a discount.

It’s not as great as the fancier new ones that they keep coming out with but it is an alright machine for the price it costs. I’m surprised they don’t bring the price down more as it’s so old and newer versions are coming out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291101564950731/k2311a0111/1.11.09