Kailash Hills Visakhapatnam India
Visakhapatnam,India
  • From here, there are nearly more than 500(I think) steps to be climbed up to reach the spot
  • Climbing steps that were very slant and long was really a wonderful experience

• by krishnakomali
      KailashHill is one of the most popular tourist spots in Visakhapatnam. I have been to Kailasha Hills several times. It was really wonderful to had Vanbojana(means having lunch together under tree-shades)there. November is the picnic season in South India.

So most of the people prefer this place. We formed as a group of 20 members and traveled by R. T.

C. Bus. Ofcourse there are other means of transport like auto-rickhsaw,taxi or own vehicle.

We started here by 8′0 clock in the morning, it took around 45

minutes to reach the Kailashgiri bus stop. From here, there are nearly more than 500(I think) steps to be climbed up to reach the spot. Ofcourse there is alternative way through which you can go by vehicle.

But we preferred climbing steps to go by taxi. Climbing steps that were very slant and long was really a wonderful experience. Sometimes I felt,as if I was falling down while climbing the steps.

And our journey included lots of fun containing funny-jokes, eating peanuts,sharing of memories,etc. Atlast we could ...

• reach the actual spot. I was taken aback when I saw the ambience overthere.

The beauty of Kailasha Hills was really stunning. Many kinds of trees and plants attracts the tourists. There is a wide open area where tourists relax by sleeping on the grass beds and enjoying the cool breeze.

The special attraction of these Hills was very large and big statues of ParamShiva and Parvathi. These statues are very attractive and many tourist takes photographs here. We too joined in the group and taken

several photos of Lord Shiva and parvathi.

There is setting of artificial water fall with lovely smoke coming from the inbuilt taps . The whole scenario was really charming. There are also various kinds of refreshments available at the hill.

And there is also enough water supply at the hill. The panoramic view of city visakhapatnam from the view point of Kailash Hills is really beautiful. After playing,enjoying,and having great fun we returned homes with baggage and lots of sweet memories that we captured in our camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38170556480131/k2311a0517/5.17.06