CIAO  » Web sites  »
  • I noticed some were written in non_English luangages
  • Personally I think ciao is still worthy our time since we can still earn money from reading and rating
  • Something I dislike is the complex system of ciao
  • However, I asked many online friends and most of them did not have such problem
  • But overall, I like ciao since it is a legit one and it is good to stay there to write honest reviews, make many friends, and earn some money

• by leowang

There are a lot of paid to review sites and ciao is the first one I joined. I joined ciao at the end of October 2008 after hearing a lot of mylot and scavengercash friend saying good points about it. At that time, it paid 1 dollar per standard review and we can earn extra money by reading (1 cent) rating (1-3 cents) and inviting friends (1 dollar per active referral where “active” means writing at least one review. Within one week, I earned over 28 dollars and got paid in November 2008. However, the incentive of 1

dollar standard review was changed to 0.25 dollar in November 2008 and zero in December 2008. It is really dramatic changes which leads to the lost activties of a lot of members. However, in my mind, it is reasonable. The reasons are 1. There are too many poor reviews there which are targeted for the incentives of 1/0.25 dollar. I noticed some were written in non_English luangages.

2. Due to the world poor finance, the online sales of products are dropping so the revenues of ciao follows the same trend. The actions are good for ciao to survive.

Personally ...

• I think ciao is still worthy our time since we can still earn money from reading and rating. If we write excellent reviews, we can earn extra bucks from the premium fund.

Something I dislike is the complex system of ciao. It says 0-3 dollar signs for different products. But usually I can not see any dollar sign for most products. It confuses me a lot. Besides, the loading for me usually is quite slow. However, I asked many online friends and most of them did not have such problem. So till today I do not know why it

happens to me frequently.

But overall, I like ciao since it is a legit one and it is good to stay there to write honest reviews, make many friends, and earn some money. There are a lot of products to review and very often the updates the list. In there my daily earning varies. Without considering my referral earnings, I make 1 dollar around daily which is not bad for my efforts. Remember, it is just an extra income I should not dream of making big bucks.

Finally I have remind to you to do read the guidelines of CIAO and follow them.

CIAO

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201101564780631/k2311a0111/1.11.09