Puzzle Pirates MMORPG  » Games  »

• by I3lind5pot
      puzzle pirates is a java based game that is already online for few years and is very popular for its puzzles and game play !

the game connects between two fully different kind of things and makes it what it is today . as the name of the game tells us , the game connects between popular and well known puzzles and the living of the pirates on the sea and on the land!

is it uses puzzles to fulfill specific duties that pirates used to do when they were on a pillage on the open sea like bilging (pumping the water out of the down ship deck) is similar

to “Bejeweled” or Distilling which is a puzzle where u have to create clear rows of white sugar and send them to the oven to get full points !

there are not only duty puzzles but also puzzles that let you relax after a long pillage or transport along the sea , like sword fighting and poker and a lot of other games … the game also contains a very good trading system and shop ownage and just gets you addicted to buying, selling and production to make huge profit from :D i played this game for more than 8 months (had to leave it cause of test) and ...

• one thing that personally kept me stuck with it are the HUGE amount of friends that i have found there and the construction community in it , as one of my friend really cried (i am not kidding) when i left the game , the game has built very strong bonds between me and my online friends and still last till today … i have enjoyed every single moment on this game and i don’t regret any single second i have takes from my life to play this game . i have got a lot of benefits from it , one of them , that is really important for me
        was my English (as i am not a native English speaker) it has improved my English so dramatic that i cant compare between my English now and my English before 1 year !

and i got a lot of friends that would help me whenever i need help with anything online !

and another thing , a little bit unimportant but my concentration did grow a lot because u have to be concentrated the whole time on your puzzle and u have to do the puzzle fast and clear , so this also applied on my daily life !

i totally recommend this game to anyone who wants to have real fun online and in a very very very good community …

Puzzle Pirates MMORPG

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28170556470131/k2311a0517/5.17.06