Jetking institute ,Ultadanga
0.5
Kolkata
  • Jetking is supposed to be India's number one hardware Institute , It's got a very big brand name and everyone feels that once we pass out from the institute we can get ourselves a decent job
  • Even though it's a private enterprise it's simply horrible out there and I spoiled one good precious year of my life trying to learn something from the Institute which I never did

• by niitesh

Jetking is supposed to be India’s number one hardware Institute , It’s got a very big brand name and everyone feels that once we pass out from the institute we can get ourselves a decent job.

I don’t know about other jetking institutes in the country but Jetking institute located at Ultadanga is one of the most unprofessional and mis-handled institute , I ever came across

in my whole life.The institute just lacks any form of professionalism and treats students like garbage. Even though it’s a private enterprise it’s simply horrible out there and I spoiled one good precious year of my life trying to learn something from the Institute which I never did.

It’s not the fault of the teachers out there but basically the central manager, who is is and ...

• idiot and doesn’t know how to run a institute smoothly. An institute needs proper co-ordination between the students and the management and in today’s world nothing can be done with force.Actually no one in the institute ever liked him for his attitude.

We were a bunch of 30 students from Sikkim studying out there in Kolkata and we came across plenty of problems. We complained to

the management and even emailed to the head office in Mumbai , But we never got any solutions for our problems and it was always ignored. E

Even the head office ignored out emails and we resigned to our fate very much cheated and deployed of ome fat money. So anyone thinking of joining the institute better read this and think again before joining it.

Anir says :

what`s about their 100 placement warranty ?

Jules Li says :

That’s a very general question so I don’t know if you wanted to know anything specific or not. However, the 100 percent placement warranty essentially guarantees that you will get a job once you’re done.

Galega says :

It’s not warranty, but guarantee.

Then, you will find something more, namely Conditions apply. I have seen many students coming out of this institutes without any job. Obviously they are not under any guarantee or something like that.

You need to cross certain performance level (usually 90%) to be there in the guarantee club. Then, Jetking will place you anywhere like a computer repairing shop.

Ramya says :

Placement is depends on individual skills the pace at which he/she learns hardware and networking technology. Many have secured their job in TOP MNC Indian as well as out side Indian companies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501001564650531/k2311a0110/1.10.09