Subway’s Chicken Florentine Sandwich/Steak and Beacon Melt  » Food  »
  • There is something about the spices they put in it that makes it so delicious

• by dahlia

Subway came up with two different sandwiches; the Chicken Florentine Sandwich and the Steak and Beacon Melt. Subway’s Chicken Florentine Sandwich is a flatbread wrap creation. It contains succulent grilled chicken strips, tomatoes, olives, spinach artichoke dressing, melted cheese and some Tuscan spice.

With all those vegetables I did not think I would enjoy it

at all. Much to my surprise I am now addicted to this Subway meal.

There is something about the spices they put in it that makes it so delicious. It tastes even better when it is slightly heated.

So far I have eaten it about 3 times per week. I would eat it more ...

• but I don’t even want to make it a possibility to grow tired of it; although I do not think this is possible.

I don’t know how long Subway had this Chicken Florentine Sandwich creation but I hope they make it a permanent on their menu. I say this because I read that it is

a limited time offer.

I hope they change their mind. They also have the Steak and Beacon Melt.

This wrap contains bacon, pepper, cheese and onions all melted. I however did not like this wrap.

I did not like the bacon and steak combination. It just didn’t have that moist taste as the Chicken Florentine Sandwich

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271001564640531/k2311a0110/1.10.09