Face Book
www.facebook.com
  • Somehow, these days, I found my spammers and junkers are started to be the main enemies of my facebook

• by rob2k

I am a new comer to Face Book world! I just joined this community website for just about two months ago and what happened after I joined Face Book? Straight away I met several old friends from the past, during my high school, my college friends, a friend from my friend

that we met each other before, I met all of them on the net. What a great job has been done by the co-founder of Face Book to me and obviously to other members of Face Book around the world.

This website offers a fantastic way for us to communicate and send ...

• message to each other, the design and lay out of the website are very nice and friendly to operate. Each menu provided on facebook.com is just as simple as they try to do. Meeting new friends and old friends are the main concern by joining facebook.com.

Somehow, these days, I found my

spammers and junkers are started to be the main enemies of my facebook.com. They started to send some advertisements which are not related at all to what facebook.com is offering from the beginning. Many on-line groups are offering several different advertisement that ending sometimes to an on-line earning money and work from home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201001564550531/k2311a0110/1.10.09