Netflix Movie Rentals Service  » Movies  »
  • This has got to be, in my opinion, one of the best movie rental companies I have ever participated in
  • I will definitely stick with Netflix for a very long time
  • I recommend this DVD rental service to anyone who is a movie lover

• by dahlia

I finally had the opportunity to test out the DVD rental network called Netflix. I heard about it many times but I never got the opportunity to apply. Netflix has a huge database of movies to choose from.

I wish I had tried it sooner. This has got to be, in my opinion, one of the best movie rental companies I have ever participated in.

For one thing they offer a 14 day free trial just so

you can get a taste of whether you will like it or not. This was great for me because I wanted to see for myself how their system works before I made a decision.

After the 2 weeks I was hooked. I signed up for the $4.

99 plan, which gives you 2 movies per month one at a time. I am grateful for this plan because I can use this type when I am on a strict ...

• budget.

After one month I couldn’t get enough. I stepped my plan up to the $8.

99 plan. This plan was even better than the first because now I can rent an unlimited amount of movies one at a time.

I can even download movies and watch them on my laptop or computer if I do not wish to wait for it to come in the mail. You can’t find a better deal than this anywhere else.

/> That’s not all. I love the way they set up the site.

Once I signed up and the more movies I watched and reviewed the more Netflix organized my site to fit my preference. I will definitely stick with Netflix for a very long time.

I might even sign up for one of their other plans so I can rent more movies per month. I recommend this DVD rental service to anyone who is a movie lover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111001564530531/k2311a0110/1.10.09