China Palace restaurant Lochhart, TX  » Restaurants  »
1700 S. Colorado St. Lochhart, TX 78644
  • All in all I believe The China Palace is a good place to eat

• by LP Jardine

The China Palace is a local restaurant in the Lockhart, Texas area.

Conveniently located at 1700 S. Colorado Street. Which is right of of highway 183.

The China Palace is one of my favorite places to dine at. The decor is nicely done in an Oriental manner. They offer a

daily buffet which I find reasonably priced. This is one restaurant which I try different items instead of eating the same old things.

The food is very good and is nice and hot. I find the service to be very good. The owner himself tends to visit with us when we ...

• come in, maintaining good customer relations.

The China Palace is open from 11:00 am - 2:30 pm Monday through Friday, for the buffet. Then the restaurant closes, opening again at 5:00 pm-9:00 pm. Saturday’s hours are the same without the buffet.

Sunday they are open from 11:00 am- 8:00 pm.

If you do

not like what is on the buffet they do offer a variety of lunch and dinner entrees. Also they offer hamburgers and chicken nuggets which my daughter prefers.

The check out display is very nicely set up, they offer mementos for sale.

All in all I believe The China Palace is a good place to eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71001564450531/k2311a0110/1.10.09