Pampers Diapers and Wipes
  • Though I feel the cost is little high (nearly CHF 30 for a pack of 30 - 40 pieces), I can bear it as it is good for my son and his skin

• by Myth

I have a son of 20 months old. When we were at our home country, I never used to wear diaper to my son. Only when we went out of home or when my son was sick, I used to wear diapers to him.

Now, we moved to Switzerland. Since the climate is too cool and my

son is not potty trained yet, I have to depend on diapers entirely. When were in my country, I used to ask my father to buy diapers and he used to buy whatever brand is available. Nothing specific as we rarely used it. After coming here, the first try I gave is to Pampers brand.

Wow, it ...

• is too good and my son never got rashes so far, where as in his previous experiences, he always used to get rashes and I used to apply oil or lotion to it. Though I feel the cost is little high (nearly CHF 30 for a pack of 30 - 40 pieces), I can bear it
        as it is good for my son and his skin. I don’t want to take a chance.

Similarly I bought the pampers wet wipes. They too are good with a nice fragrance. I use it to wipe both my son’s face and body. It helps a lot on those days when I cannot give him a bath.

Thanks to Pampers!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541001564420531/k2311a0110/1.10.09