Euro Pro Convection Oven  » Housewares  »
  • Following a healthier lifestyle, I like to bake year round
  • Unfortunately using a conventional stove in the summertime heats up the kitchen

• by SAT

Several months ago, I purchased the Euro Pro Convection Oven from a local Target. Following a healthier lifestyle, I like to bake year round. Unfortunately using a conventional stove in the summertime heats up the kitchen. The Euro Pro fit the bill. I can use it to bake anytime and the temperature in the kitchen stays the

same.

The Euro Pro costs about $100. The oven has six cooking options which are defrost, dehyrdrate, oven, pizza, rotisserie and toast. I’ve used primarily the oven setting to cook bakery products (brownies and cookies), casseroles and meat dishes.

The Euro Pro comes with a few accessories such as a baking pan, cookie sheet and rotisserie tongs. Prior to ...

• the holidays, my husband used the Euro Pro to rotisserie a whole chicken. The chicken came out tender and juicy. With the Euro Pro, save money by eliminating trips to Boston Market and the local grocery store. Utilzing the Euro Pro, you can rotisserie at home at your convenience.

Also, pre-heating the oven is not necessary with

the Euro Pro. The oven heats up quickly. Bakery products, casseroles and meats cook evenly.

I’ve been very happy with the Euro Pro. I use it year round. If I’m in the mood for one or two chicken breasts, I use the Euro Pro. That saves on the electric bill instead of heating up the stove.

Juanita Gates says :

I just purchased the Euro-Pro Digital Rotisserie oven and it did not have a book of instructions with it.. would love to purcahase the book. it is model TO31 thank you so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531001564410531/k2311a0110/1.10.09