Lindor Truffles Chocolate
  • This delicious chocolate candy comes in 3 varieties
  • Each one has this amazing smooth filling, made of melting chocolate which is actually the company's secret recipe
  • I prefer the dark ones, but milk chocolate ones are just as good

• by Lorianna
      A friend introduced me to a new chocolate temptation: Lindor Truffles. This delicious chocolate candy comes in 3 varieties: dark, milk, and white chocolate.

Each one has this amazing smooth filling, made of “melting chocolate” which is actually the company’s secret recipe.

The

first kind I tried was milk chocolate, absolutely yummy; after that, I bought a pack of Assorted, wishing to try each one of the 3.

I purchased a 5.

1 oz bag for a little over $3 at our local Walmart.

The bag contained 4 dark and 4 white chocolate truffles and 5 milk chocolate ones (I don’t know why; perhaps they are the most popular).

The truffles are round, each one is individually wrapped.

Dark chocolate ones are wrapped in blue, milk in red, and white ...

• Lindor Truffles Chocolate
      in yellow, so they are easy to distinguish.

Full bags, if you want to buy just dark or just milk chocolate, are colored in the same way.

I fell in love with this chocolate.

The filling truly does melt in your mouth, just

like it is promised on the back of the package.

My husband, who is a fan of milk chocolate, picked all the yellow ones, and you should see him savoring them.

I prefer the dark ones, but milk chocolate ones are just as good.

There goes my diet (sigh)…

Dubravka says :

re : I prefer the dark ones, but milk chocolate ones are just as good
You know that brand is good when sweet and less sweeter chocolate taste the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27170556441231/k2311a0517/5.17.06