Nature’s Path Organic Mesa Sunrise Cereal
  • Nature's Path is also a certified company and they grow and process wholesome food in harmony with nature, mixing ingredients that add to the taste of the cereal making it delicious also
  • The taste of this cereal is also very good and my kids like it, which is the best part of this product

• by seemamishra

‘Nature’s Path Organic Mesa Sunrise Cereal’ has become the basic and most important food in my house. I am very happy because along with the nutritious ingredients, it is absolutely organic (USDA organic) and has nothing artificial in it. This cereal is high in fiber, which is very important these days for absorption of the nutrients that we consume along with our food. Added to this Mesa Sunrise cereal has low sodium, which if taken regularly reduces the risk of high blood pressure too.

I always prefer certified organic foods

and that is the reason why I chose ‘Nature’s Path Organic Mesa Sunrise Cereal’ because then I am sure of its authenticity and that it has no synthetic ingredients or preservatives in it for sure. It has no ingredients or seeds that are genetically engineered, no pesticides and has been grown and processed under strict supervision of the quality control department of the company. When organic farming is done on large scale they take care that there is less soil erosion or less groundwater pollution and many such things. So ...

• we are assured that the product we are receiving at this end is absolutely organic and hence certified too. Nature’s Path is also a certified company and they grow and process wholesome food in harmony with nature, mixing ingredients that add to the taste of the cereal making it delicious also.

The basic ingredients that Mesa Sunrise cereal has in it are organic corn meal, organic evaporated cane juice, organic buckwheat flour, organic Amaranth, tocopherols, organic yellow corn flour, organic flaxseeds, organic quinoa, sea salt and natural Vitamin E and

it is gluten free. With all these things put together we get a complete nutritious cereal and thus as a woman I am completely tension free about my family’s health. The taste of this cereal is also very good and my kids like it, which is the best part of this product. They never get tiered of it. I too like it very much because it gives me a feeling of full and that helps me stay away from snacks in between meals thus keeping away that extra addition of pounds on myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271001564281231/k2311a0110/1.10.09