Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly  » Health  »
  • My 18 month old toddler had a bad case of nappy rashes recently and as I was browsing in Watson's, I noticed that Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly can be used to soothe discomfort on baby's skin
  • I was impressed as not only can I use it to moisturize my lips and soften rough spots on my elbows, I can also use the product on my baby
  • A product that you can use 3-in-1 is great and you don't even have to use that much and so I bought one for RM4.75 at 50g
  • I got to say that I can rely on this product and I don't think I can be home without one
  • She even liked it and I think she realized that the product is good too

• by christine

My 18 month old toddler had a bad case of nappy rashes recently and as I was browsing in Watson’s, I noticed that Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly can be used to soothe discomfort on baby’s skin. I was impressed as not only can I use it to moisturize my lips and

soften rough spots on my elbows, I can also use the product on my baby. This is economical I thought. A product that you can use 3-in-1 is great and you don’t even have to use that much and so I bought one for RM4.75 at 50g.

It worked instantly on my ...

• baby’s skin as her nappy rashes were lesser every day. I got to say that I can rely on this product and I don’t think I can be home without one. What more can I ask for? She even liked it and I think she realized that the product is good too.
        When I forgot to apply it to her affected area, my little girl will give the Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly to me and I am reminded of.

Now that my toddler’s rash is over, she’d get me to apply a little Vaseline on her lips or her elbows. Following mummy’s footsteps it seems!

Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341001564231231/k2311a0110/1.10.09