Bissell 7700 Big Green Complete Home-cleaning System  » Housewares  »
  • But on the whole this unit is not so useful and in my opinion it is not worth that amount too
  • What I think is that Bissell tried to add some modern equipments to the name and tried to launch it in market

• by seemamishra

‘Bissell 7700 Big Green Complete Home-cleaning System’ is presented as a multi functional unit and has special features due to which it can clean everything in modern day houses. But on the whole this unit is not so useful and in my opinion it is not worth that amount too. The only thing that I liked is that it cleans up the carpet extremely well because our dog most of the

time pees on it and I wanted a good carpet cleaner that would clean these areas and I am really satisfied with this home cleaning system from Bissell on this aspect. The large cleaner extension and the handheld spray both work well and this I had been missing in most of the vacuum cleaners I had seen.

Although it cleans up the carpet well but what I felt after some time that it cleaned up only the debris on the top surface and did not work good on normal carpets. It’s vacuum cleaning is also not good and as promised it is not worth replacing any other vacuum cleaner for it. The product comes with a promise that it washes hard floor surfaces and vacuums too but these features are not much reliable. It is not extraordinary or complete cleaning system as ...

• Bissell 7700 Big Green Complete Home-cleaning System
      shown in the description. The push button controls are however fine and work easily and it has a water heater built in it, which is helpful at times of stubborn cleanings.

Bissell’s ‘Big Green’ home cleaning unit, which was manufactured for 15 years, was much better than this. What I think is that Bissell tried to add some modern equipments to the name and tried to launch it in market. Anyway

this home cleaning system is not equivalent to that product of Bissell but is rather disappointing. This product comes with a promise of three in one unit and declares that it doesn’t occupy much space while using it. It is presented to the customer as a multipurpose unit but in fact can be used just as a carpet cleaner and a little bit of cleaning but not vacuum cleaning in any case.

Roberta vieira says :

re : But on the whole this unit is not so useful and in my opinion it is not worth that amount too
It is a perfect machine

Come on The WHOLE unit comes with SEVERAL accessories to help us clean all kinds of surfaces for $ 214,00 ( at amazon)
Id like to post the video or pictures of my first use wich were amazing

Roberta vieira says :

re : What I think is that Bissell tried to add some modern equipments to the name and tried to launch it in market
In wich way do you mean it???
Is my first bissel and its complet and GREAT product You sound like its a bad machine JUST with accessories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531001564161231/k2311a0110/1.10.09