The Dark Knight  » Movies  »
  • The Dark Knight is, in my opinion, the best of all the Batman films
  • It has the most intricate plot, and it has Heath Ledger, who is absolutely AMAZING as the Joker
  • This film would entertain people ages 10 and up, although I believe some of the scenes may frighten people of younger ages

• by Adam Sutler

I have seen The Dark Knight, the latest Batman film twice now, and I can honestly say that I ‘know’ the movie.

The Dark Knight is, in my opinion, the best of all the Batman films. It has the most intricate plot, and it has Heath Ledger, who is absolutely AMAZING as the Joker. I cannot praise

him enough. The other actors are good as well, for the most part.

Christian Bale does a good portrayal of Batman, although the husky voice is a bit much. Heath Ledger is absolutely the star of the show. He gives a true element of ‘madness’ to the Joker. I do not believe the character could have been ...

• played any better. Aaron Eckhart does a fine job of Harvey Dent/Two face, and Maggie Gyllenhall plays Rachel in an ‘alright’ manner.

I’m not going to give anything away about the movie, just in case you haven’t seen it yet, so you don’t have to be afraid about reading the review. This film would entertain people ages

10 and up, although I believe some of the scenes may frighten people of younger ages.

I plan on buying the DVD within the next while, and I’ll be watching it plenty of times in the next few weeks. If you have yet to see The Dark Knight, go out and rent it! I can’t recommend it enough.

The Dark Knight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111001564141231/k2311a0110/1.10.09