Six flags magic mountain CA  » Entertainment  »
26101 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, CA 91355.
  • You'll definitely need to have a cell phone to keep in contact with your kids or else you can lose them
  • The line is long so you may want to find way to avoid long line by going early or on non-busy days
  • I had fun there and would recommend it to anyone

• by L.K

Six Flag Magic Mountain is located at 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, CA 91355. The phone number that you can call is (661) 255-4100. This is in California. It’s in Valencia. Its far out there on the 5N freeway. You can get there on the 5N from southern CA. You would just exit at Valencia or Magic Mountain Parkway. You can buy a one time ticket or annual pass. They have a lot of promotion on cokes bottle where you buy one and get one for free. I went here a couple of time with my friends and I really like

it. I was curious about the rides so I went on all of them.

I went on the superman ride which is one of their intimidating ride that shoot you all the way up several hundred feet and then drop you really fast in a minute or so. Yes, these rides can be somewhat of a thriller if that’s what you’re into like me. It was kind of scary but it’s worth the thrill. I went into all other kinds of ride too. Some were just fast and twisting but that’s what it’s all about the rides here. Most of it is just rides.

• If you have heart problems or have a medical condition you can view but it’s best that you don’t hop onto these rides as you can get really sick here. The park layout is very long and wide. It’ll take like an hour to walk from one side to the other side. You’ll definitely need to have a cell phone to keep in contact with your kids or else you can lose them.

The line is long so you may want to find way to avoid long line by going early or on non-busy days. The park is nicely decorated with different themes and

shows too. I really like the dancing animation show when I was there. It was a whole bunch of guys dancing on top of an inflated balloon. The show can be interesting. The food is good. They pretty have everything. You can shop for souvenirs too of course. I really like one of their forests there in Chinese theme. It’s lovely there. I had a great time each time with no problems except some dizziness and stomach uneasiness from all the rides. The parking is very large so it’s not one of your problems. I had fun there and would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591001564121231/k2311a0110/1.10.09