Knott Berry Farm theme park CA  » Entertainment  »
8039 beach blvd Buena Park, CA 90620
  • I like the way that the employee dresses here
  • I had a great time there every single time with no problem so I would definitely recommend people to go here

• by L.K

Knott Berry Farm is a theme park in Buena Park California.The location is at 8039 beach blvd Buena Park, CA 90620. The phone number is 714-220-5200. It’s one of those big theme park in California. It’s CA first theme park. You can find characters like Snoopy and Charlie Brown here. It’s this one and then the bigger one and that is Disneyland. I used to work here and go here a

lot of time too. I really like it. They have a different taste to them. You can always go to there annual Halloween haunt. They do have rides and town for you to visit. You can buy their special Knot’s jam and cookies. They have their famous fried chicken that you can try out.

I like the way that the employee dresses here. I used to work there and use ...

• to wear a nice blue dress that is kind of lice Alice in Wonderland. It’s kind of cute and culture looking. The food here is great too. They do have nice barbecue and just any kind of food that you’re looking for but a lot of it is fast food too. I definitely like the park though. I like to venture around into the park and see the different decoration and
        the rides. It’s a great feeling to be there.

They do have a water park across the street from them though if you’re interested. It’s near the 22 freeway and it’s located in a wealthy town. The guests are all mixed and it’s great. This is a great place for children more so. I had a great time there every single time with no problem so I would definitely recommend people to go here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591001564111231/k2311a0110/1.10.09