Apple iPod Touch 16G
2.0
  • I found that the iPod Touch's touch screen, while useful, cannot hide the extremely low capacity for what matters to most iPod users
  • The iPod, which I received as a gift and cost $279.99, was meant to replace my old iPod, an iPod video that holds 80 Gigabytes of music and other data

• by MrSmartyPants

The iPod. I have had one ever since their first model came out, and have always found it extremely useful for managing songs, and more recently photos and videos.

But ever since the iPhone was released, there has been a craze to include touch screens on literally everything.

I found that the iPod Touch’s touch

screen, while useful, cannot hide the extremely low capacity for what matters to most iPod users: songs.

The iPod, which I received as a gift and cost $279.

99, was meant to replace my old iPod, an iPod video that holds 80 Gigabytes of music and other data.

However, just by the sheer amount of songs I have,

• I fit less than a quarter of songs on the iPod Touch that I could on my old iPod, not to mention photos and videos.

The internet browser is enticing, but the severe impediment of Wi-Fi weakens this draw, as it truly does not work everywhere.

There are a multitude of games and services that can

be installed, deemed apps, but these are not significant enough to warrant purchase of this item.

So in conclusion, I scored the iPod touch so low because, if you are like me, you have thousands of songs and need a place to put them, and do not need all the bells and whistles to go with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16901563881131/k2311a019/1.9.09