Call of Duty: World at War for the Microsoft Xbox 360  » Games  »
  • I found that this was indeed the best game I have played this holiday season, as well as an interesting lesson in history

• by MrSmartyPants

Let me begin by telling you that I am exactly in the target demographic for this game. Since I am a young male, aged 18 to 29, I felt like any attempt at appealing to me was also

directed at most people in the same age group as myself.

That said, this game was excellent.

The game is a first-person shooter that takes place in the Western and Pacific theaters of World War II.

I felt a sense of historical realism throughout, and the graphics are spot on (for the most part, excepting minor glitches and hiccups), as are the in-game physics.

The game has adjustable difficulty so that most can find ...

• Call of Duty: World at War for the Microsoft Xbox 360
      a level they are comfortable playing at (although nothing beats the realism of instantly getting killed once shot in the head, as in veteran level), and thus anyone can play this game.

It is rated M for Mature,

and has graphic violence and language, so it should be avoided by those younger than the age of 18.

I found that this was indeed the best game I have played this holiday season, as well as an interesting lesson in history.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28901563851131/k2311a019/1.9.09