IKEA Antilop Children Chair
  • If you need just a baby chair or kid's chair and you do not want to pay too much for the chair, I suggest that you buy IKEA Antilop baby chair
  • I bought this chair for 12 Eur in Ikea store
  • But since I knew that we would not use it for a long time, I think it was a big deal for us
  • But as far as I know, I never see other color instead of white

• by MomLouiTan

If you need just a baby chair or kid’s chair and you do not want to pay too much for the chair, I suggest that you buy IKEA Antilop baby chair.

It is just a very basic baby chair. I bought this chair for 12 Eur in Ikea store. But since I knew that we would not

use it for a long time, I think it was a big deal for us.

The chair itself is made from strong plastic. And it also included safety belt, so your baby can’t run away of move away from the chair. And this baby chair is quite high as well. You can take out the leg ...

• easily or put it back when you need it. It does need special tools to do that.

But since it has white color, it gets dirty easily. I don’t know if they have other color for this baby chair. But as far as I know, I never see other color instead of white.

And when you buy it,

you should be careful with the product inside. Check first in Ikea store if you have all the parts completely. We always do that before we leave the store. So in case there is a part missing, you can immediately ask for another package. Save you time by not going back again only for a small missing part.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57901563521231/k2311a019/1.9.09