Lost TV Show  » TV  »
  • I like the mystery and suspense in the series because you don't usually find that kind of drama on television today

• by Ghostwriter Mom
      Lost is a television series on every Wednesday evening at 10 pm central on CTV. It gets better and better each time I see it.

The mystery involved in this story is so intriguing, it reveals a different scenario for each character every episode.

Basically, the passengers of an

airplane have survived a crash bringing them to a deserted island where they now live, except it isn’t so deserted.

They soon find out that other people with magical powers live on this island, and they aren’t so friendly.

They have stolen all the children and some selected adults ...

• and exist as a threat to the survivors of the plane crash.

Each episode gives us a peak into the past of one of the characters showing how they came to be on the flight.

Surprisingly, we find out that each one of them has met at least one

other passenger before the dreaded flight.

This show is one of my absolute favourites.

I tune into it every week and never miss it.

I like the mystery and suspense in the series because you don’t usually find that kind of drama on television today.

I highly recommend it.

Lost TV Show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10170556330931/k2311a0517/5.17.06