Wall-e  » Movies  »
  • It got to be a little boring in parts but other than that it was a really good movie
  • I really do recommend this movie, it's a very cute and adorable movie to watch

• by Brooke

I watched the Disney movie Wall-e today with my family. I thought it was cute and entertaining. It got to be a little boring in parts but other than that it was a really good movie.

If I could sum the movie up in one word it would be “cute. ” Wall-e is a robot that meets another

robot named Eva, humans are living in outer space because they cannot live on earth.

The robot Eva was sent down to earth to find a plant, that is when Wall-e and Eva meet. I love when the robot Wall-e says wow.

Wall-e is cute, entertaining, fun to watch and enjoyable. My whole family laughed at different ...

• parts in the movie, but we all thought it was cute.

There near the middle it did seem to get a little boring but that is my only complaint about this movie. I highly recommend watching it.

It’s a great movie for the whole family to watch and it’s a fun movie for kids and adults. The

expressions and what Wall-e does in the movie is just so cute and funny you can’t help but to laugh.

You can’t help but to enjoy the movie. You could order pizza and make a family night of it if you want.

I really do recommend this movie, it’s a very cute and adorable movie to watch.

Wall-e

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11901563181231/k2311a019/1.9.09