Turbo Jam
  • I absolutely love all the workouts and I love the fact that shorter and longer routines are available based on the time you have to work out
  • You don't have to have weights to see results, but I found that using 3lb weights gave me quicker results
  • She and the rest of her exercise personnel are definitely high energy

• by ivetriedit

I wanted to try Turbo Jam in the past but was always turned off by the television price of $59. 85 plus shipping and handling. I felt the price was a bit steep for my taste, so I looked for the product online and found it on Amazon (new) for $12. 50 with shipping of $3.

The package I received was the same as the one on TV and contained 2 CDS with a total of 5 workouts - 1. a learning “workout” to show you the moves being used throughout the routines 2. a

20 minute cardio routine 3.

a body sculpting routine 4. a 45 minute cardio routine and 5. an abdominal workout routine.

I absolutely love all the workouts and I love the fact that shorter and longer routines are available based on the time you have to work out. A couple of the moves in the cardio routines require a bit of coordination, but it is pretty easy to catch onto after a couple of tries. You definitely work up a sweat!! The scuplting routine is great.

You don’t have to have ...

• weights to see results, but I found that using 3lb weights gave me quicker results. The abdominal workout is great because half of the workout is done standing up, and the work on the floor does not require a ton of repetitions to be effective. The music selections for all routines are fun and keep you hyped up.

I also love the diversity that Chalene Johnson (instuctor) has chosen for her exercise staff. There is a good mix of men, women, young, older, and differnt ethnicities. She and

the rest of her exercise personnel are definitely high energy.

I have tried this product for a solid week exercising 6 out of the 7 days (leaning more towards the cardio routines), and I have lost a total of 5 lbs. I have also seen a little more muscle definition in my body. So the product definitely does what it says it will.

I am sure if I followed the suggested diet plan religiously, I could have lost more. But I am satisfied with my results, and feel it was worth every penny.

Turbo Jam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34801562871131/k2311a018/1.8.09