Giggles Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • Giggles Baby Wipes is sold world wide as far as I know
  • Its one of the best baby wipes for my baby
  • Its really good using it not only for my baby but also for me I can say that it is safe, cost efficient way to make my baby comfortable and to clean her up

• by maffy

If I am short of budget I try looking for cheaper products that don’t compromise quality. This is how I found Giggles Baby Wipes.

I have tried it a couple of times already and its a good product to use especailly when wiping my babies genitals.

Its thick and moist yet it feels just like

a soft wash cloth.

I use this not only for my baby but also for me.

Instead of bringing lots of tissues and baby wipes when my daughter and I go out, I only bring the baby wipes since its mulit purpose use for me.

I can compare it to a more expensive baby wipes ...

• since it is of good quality.

When I am using it I am pretty confident that my baby wouldn’t be harmed when I use this baby wipes.

Giggles Baby Wipes is sold world wide as far as I know.

I often buy it in a local department store or a local supermarket.

Its one of

the best baby wipes for my baby.

I just hope that it would come in a larger pack too and more wipes in it.

Its really good using it not only for my baby but also for me I can say that it is safe, cost efficient way to make my baby comfortable and to clean her up.

Giggles Baby Wipes
    Gi says :

What are the things you do NOT LIKE about Giggles Baby Wipes? Why are you not buying Giggles Baby Wipes?

Greann Lambating says :

I have read that methylparaben in giggles wipes is not safe.can you give me infos bout this.thank you

Galega says :

Yes, methylparaben is widely used for giggles wipes as well as in many other cosmetic products mainly as a preservatives. There are some clinical trials which have shown that it may be harmful for health, but there are many other research papers showing contrary results. It is still allowed by regulators around the world as conclusive evidences regarding its harmful effect is yet to be established.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54801562801131/k2311a018/1.8.09