Biotherm - Biosource Foaming Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using gel cleansers all my life before I started on this one, and I think i'm going to stick to it for a long time now

• by cHip

I have been using this range (Biosource) under the brand for about 3 years now and I’m really satisfied with their products. This range is for those who have dry to combination skin types. For myself, I have dry skin, so this one suits me just fine.

The products in this range come in green containers, so it’s easy to identify complementary products in the same range. There are 2 cleansers in this range - a foaming cleanser as well as

a gel one. I tried both at the counter, but preferred this foaming cleanser as it felt lighter, fresher and cleaner after washing it away.

Ever since then, I have been using this cleanser! I have to say, this one is really good as promised because my skin feels really refreshed and hydrated after washing. Several times when i used a substitute product from Neutrogena or Nivea, i could feel that my skin was a little dry after washing off the ...

• cleanser. But this Biosource foaming cleanser certainly doesn’t!

Using it is very simple. you just have to shake it a little for the foam to form and pump out enough for washing. It’s simple, fast and most importantly, good to use!

The beauty consultant apparently told me that the gel cleaser and the foam cleanser are slightly different, in that the gel cleanser is supposed to be better at removing dirt while the foam cleanser, overall, gives a cleaner wash. Sounds

a little ironic, but yeah, I still prefer the texture of the foam cleanser. I have been using gel cleansers all my life before I started on this one, and I think i’m going to stick to it for a long time now.

Complementary products in the range include the toner and the moisturiser, which again, comes in 2 different forms. I will be reviewing on both the moisturisers under this Biosource range, so do keep a lookout for that!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31801562791131/k2311a018/1.8.09