Suave Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought it was real funny that this woman was commenting on my daughter's beautiful hair, when just moments earlier she was talking about how the product was inferior

• by MaggieC

I have been using Suave shampoo and conditioner for over twenty years. I really like the product, plus the fact that it is one of the less expensive products on the market.

But, it is not cheap shampoo.

Once I was

in the beauty shop and a woman there was trying to sell someone the high priced shampoo and conditioner that her shop sold.

I heard her tell the customers how Suave shampoo was cheap and would be bad for your hair.

I didn’t say anything, and felt funny because I used and liked the product.

My daughter was with me, and she had been using Suave shampoo her entire life.

Later, when the woman started to work on my daughter’s hair ...

• Suave Shampoo
      she commented on how exceptionally beautiful and healthy my daughter’s hair was.

And she wasn’t just being nice, my daughter does have beautiful hair.

At the time it was down her back, and people used to always stop and comment

on it.

I thought it was real funny that this woman was commenting on my daughter’s beautiful hair, when just moments earlier she was talking about how the product was inferior.

I still use Suave shampoo and conditioner.

My favorite is the Ocean Breeze.

Suave Shampoo
shaylyn says :

Does aussie shampoo come with a warranty?

John says :

Yes, they do have a Satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like the product, or of something’s wrong, they’ll refund.

shaylyn says :

Does suave shampoo come with a warranty?

John says :

Yes, here’s the statement that’s included on their products: “We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions, simply call us at 1-800-782-8301.”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31801562771131/k2311a018/1.8.09