Chapstik Cherry  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love it since it protects my lips from chapping especially because our place is very windy
  • I really love using it and I often share it with my friends and also my cousins
  • I recommend to preppy and fashionable girls this should definitely be included in our day to day beauty kit

• by maffy

Chapstik is one of the lip gloss I use. I love it since it protects my lips from chapping especially because our place is very windy.

Its one of the lip gloss I use everyday since it doen’t feel greasy at

all.

I love using it especially because it gives a natural pink color to my lips and it keeps it supple and moisturized.

Its one of the most reliable yet one of the cheapest lip gloss that I use.

I often buy other flavors since it comes in diffrent variants also.

When I want something cool for my lips I use a Chapstik Menthol variant but since I just want to look like a simple girl with a sweet looking lips I ...

Daisy Avilaromero says :

re : I love it since it protects my lips from chapping especially because our place is very windy
I love the way it makes my lips feel. I apply it twice a day, my lips have become really soft over time.

Daisy Avilaromero says :

I travel a lot to many places that have heavy dry air. I carry it for lips all the time, it prevents them to chapping or any irritation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31801562761131/k2311a018/1.8.09