Furminator Pet Brush or Comb  » Pets  »
  • The brush was pretty expensive, and unless you have an animal with a shedding problem, I wouldn't spend the money

• by MaggieC

I purchased the FURminator at Pet Smart. I have a twenty pound cat who does a lot of shedding.

The Furminator is advertised as a pet comb (or brush) that helps to remove shedding fur.

in the advertisements for the brush they show a cat or dog next to a mountain of fur, and supposedly the fur

has been just taken from that cat or dog.

Well, I didn’t get a mountain of fur from my cat, not even a half a mountain.

But, a lot of fur did come out, and it seemed to help with the fur left on the furniture.

My cat loved the brush.

I call it ...

• a brush, but it looks more like a barber comb.

The moment I would start using it on him he would begin to purr.

I use it about every day.

After a few days it removes less fur, which is natural, we don’t want a bald cat! The brush was pretty expensive, and unless you have

an animal with a shedding problem, I wouldn’t spend the money.

I tried the brush on our Aussie puppy, but it wouldn’t go through the fur.

Perhaps she is too young, and it isn’t what I should be using on her coat.

But, for the cat it really works well.

Just not a mountain of fur!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29801562751131/k2311a018/1.8.09