Benefitcosmetics.com  » Web sites  »
  • I bought some cosmetics through this site awhile back when I was staying in the states
  • I think the site's design is great and the product design are lovely
  • I love the fact that at the check out, they would ask you if you want a standard package or a gift package
  • I think that offer was very thoughtful and I was quite impressed
  • I would definitely go back to the site if I get a chance to shop for their products again

• by wondericequeen

I bought some cosmetics through this site awhile back when I was staying in the states. I think the site’s design is great and the product design are lovely.

I think the site is fairly easy to use and it makes the online shopping experience quite easy.

I love the

fact that at the check out, they would ask you if you want a standard package or a gift package.

I think that offer was very thoughtful and I was quite impressed.

It took the exact dates for my goodies to arrive and I thought it could be a bit faster.

...

• When I received the package, I think it was nicely packed and the items were not messed up.

They did give out 3 samples for free for me to try and that was wonderful as I got to try out other benefit items.

But it doesn’t offer international shipping and

therefore I wouldn’t get a chance to buy its product again except I will go to the states for visit.

I tried its beauty products and they are of nice quality and interesting packaging.

I would definitely go back to the site if I get a chance to shop for their products again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20801562741131/k2311a018/1.8.09