Bangkok Marriott  » Hotels  »
257 Charoennakorn Road, Samrae Thonburi, Bangkok, 10600, Thailand
  • It was a great experience as the hotel was absolutely beautiful
  • One thing I think was perfect was that the Bar there was quite empty all the time and therefore we didn't really get to experience the night life within the hotel

• by wondericequeen

My friend and I spent 3 nights at this wonderful Bangkok Marriott Resort & Spa Hotel when we were visiting Bangkok, Thailand last year. It was a great experience as the hotel was absolutely beautiful.

It was designed as a resort and therefore, there are a lot of green plants everywhere and it did give us a good

break from the city life.

There are a swimming pool and Jacuzzi within the hotel and my friend did enjoy a few swims.

The food in the hotel was nice and there was some on stage performance there about some Thai dance and it was a blast.

Also, we found that when we walked out of the ...

• hotel, we arrived at a small shopping mall of some sort and we did some nice shopping there and tried out some other Thai restaurant in that mall.

On our second last day, we tried out their spa services.

It wasn’t expensive but it was a star service, everything was so clean and nicely done and there was

some very relaxing scent in the room.

Also, we were refreshed by the lemongrass scent when we first entered into our hotel room, it smelled just wonderful.

One thing I think was perfect was that the Bar there was quite empty all the time and therefore we didn’t really get to experience the night life within the hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2801562731131/k2311a018/1.8.09