Auto Repair Shop San Diego  » Cars  »
7835 Armour St. , San Diego
  • They hook your vehicle up to diagnostic machines and really pinpoint the problem
  • Has his guys use the best parts and work your vehicle until all the repairs are done right the first time
  • I think it's because Lenny hires the best of the best, and he compensates them well for their talent
  • That's a fair trade in my opinion, great diagnosis, repair and customer service in exchange for paying a little extra

• by sdpat88
      For those in San Diego who have never heard of S. A. M. C.

O. or Scientific Automotive Maintenance Company, I’d like to tell you about how honest and professional they are. I started bringing my mini pick-up truck to SAMCO back in the late 90’s.

The man who runs it and owns it is named “Lenny”. Lenny and his customer service reps who write up your estimate for repair, are decent honest guys who want to make sure you get your vehicle repaired correctly. They hook your vehicle up to diagnostic machines and really pinpoint the problem.

Lenny has gone

out of his way to order special parts for my truck to make sure the job is complete. Has his guys use the best parts and work your vehicle until all the repairs are done right the first time. I used to bring my truck to a Chevrolet dealer here but the repairs were not complete or misdiagnosed.

I suffered for a few years going from repair shop to repair shop looking for professionals who were competent. My truck was not running good for years until I took a chance and went to SAMCO. From then on, I ...

• didn’t bother with any other auto repair place, no need.

I’ve never had to bring my truck back to SAMCO for them to redo it or fix something that they should’ve in the first place. It was always repaired correctly the first time. And they went out of their way to provide shuttle service for me back home and then to pick me up to get the truck!

Now, there is a little drawback, and that is that they are on the expensive side.

I think it’s because Lenny hires the best of the best, and he compensates them

well for their talent. That’s a fair trade in my opinion, great diagnosis, repair and customer service in exchange for paying a little extra. If you go the cheap route, you run the chance of not getting your problem diagnosed and repaired correctly which is going to force you to bring it back or find another repair shop! Wise up and take your vehicle to SAMCO.

Save yourself time, frustration, and actually get your vehicle repaired correctly the first time!

Here’s SAMCO’S street address: S. A. M.

C. O. - Scientific Automotive Maintenance Company, Inc.

7835 Armour St. (off Convoy down the street from Der Weinerschitzel) San Diego, CA 92111 Phone: 858-453-0496

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9160556260731/k2311a0516/5.16.06