Atkins Diet  » Health  »
0.5
  • I think it would be better to develop a healthy diet

• by MaggieC

I would not recommend the Atkins diet. When I went on the diet, I ended up gaining more than I loss.

At first I was really committed to follow the diet, and was really sold on it.

But I lost very little.

I had some friends who were on the diet, and the guys lost

more than the women.

But, the minute those following the Atkins diet went off of the program, weight gain was immediate and severe.

You simply cannot stay on such a program for an extended amount of time.

In the program you are eating lots of red meat, lots of butter and fat and very little vegetables ...

• or fruit.

It seems like the dream diet, but all you are doing is getting bad habits.

The minute you add any carbs into your diet you gain like crazy considering you tend to keep eating all that butter and meat.

In the end I ended up weighing more than I started with.

I have two friends

who are always going on the diet, they have been doing that for the last four years.

Today they both weigh more than they did four years ago.

It is like a yoyo, they gain a lot of weight, loose a little and then regain more.

I think it would be better to develop a healthy diet.

Atkins Diet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34801562561131/k2311a018/1.8.09