Futuro Deluxe Wrist Stabilizers  » Health  »
  • I paid $34.69 for each of them but it was so worth it and if these wear out eventually I will do it all over again

• by betty carew

I have suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome for years so much so that it was suggested that I have surgery on both wrist. Not wanting surgery I did some research on other options that may be available that’s when I came across Futuro Deluxe Wrist Stabilizers and I’m so very glad I did.It relieved my pain

so much it was unbelievable.

They are constructed so you can glide each hand into them with ease, they are lined with memory foam so there’s no worry about pressure points and you can wear them very comfortably. You can adjust the splint inside to fit your hand and wrist.

First when I purchased these I had to ...

• wear them day and night but it wasn’t long before I could just wear them at night time and feel comfortable all day. I still can’t sleep in comfort if I leave them off but it is a small price to pay considering my other option would have been surgery. They saved me from a lot
        of pain and misery and for that I will always be grateful.

The price of Futuro is a little high at least where I live. I paid $34.69 for each of them but it was so worth it and if these wear out eventually I will do it all over again. Oh, did I mention they are also washable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34801562501131/k2311a018/1.8.09