Rush Hour 2
  • This movie in my opinion was better that the first Rush Hour movie
  • I believe they were better coordinated in this movie than the last
  • I also enjoyed the bloopers/cut scenes at the end of the movie
  • Overall, I would recommend this movie to any person, but I would recommend that you view the first Rush Hour first

• by Rachelle

In Rush Hour 2, Detective Lee and Carter return in an all new action packed movie. This movie focuses on Lee and Carters vacation to Hong Kong. Along the way they unintentionally become involved in a money laundering scheme, which takes them to L.

A. to Hong Kong and back again before the duo can

uncover the mastermind behind the scheme.

This movie in my opinion was better that the first Rush Hour movie. It was more action packed and even funnier than the first movie.

I liked that all the characters, especially Lee and Carter, stuck to their characters true identity. Many movies change the characters attitudes and ...

• personalities, but this movie stuck true to the original movie.

A few things I did not like in this movie was the foul language and the time length of the movie. I enjoyed the action scenes in the movie.

I believe they were better coordinated in this movie than the last. I also enjoyed

the bloopers/cut scenes at the end of the movie.

The bloopers, in my opinion, sets these particular movies apart. The bloopers make the movie seem real, and allow for a hilarious, laugh out loud ending.

Overall, I would recommend this movie to any person, but I would recommend that you view the first Rush Hour first.

Rush Hour 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11701562471031/k2311a017/1.7.09