Compass Bank
McCulloch Blvd, Lake Havasu City Arizona
  • Another thing I don't like, if we make a deposit into our business account, we cannot turn around and write a check from our business account into our personal account

• by MaggieC

We use Compass Bank in Lake Havasu City, Arizona and are fairly happy with their service. One reason we decided to try the bank, they don’t charge a ton of fees and service charges. They don’t even charge to use their ATM.

And, if we have to use an ATM, and can’t use the one at our bank, they will reimburse us for the fees charged. They also offer online banking, which allows us to set up account and pay

our bills online.

My only complaint, they have two totally different looking online banking formats for personal and business accounts. I had decided to change one of our business accounts to Compass, to utilize their online banking to pay bills.

I assumed it would be the same website as the one used for our personal account. It wasn’t.

It was totally different, and a little more difficult for me to learn. It may have been me - ...

• I hate learning new programs for something I am already doing with the computer.

Drives me nuts. I am now using online banking for both the personal and business accounts, although I still don’t feel that comfortable with the business online banking.

Another thing I don’t like, if we make a deposit into our business account, we cannot turn around and write a check from our business account into our personal account. We have to wait until

the check goes into our business account, even though it is the same bank.

The same is true for cash deposits. If I go into the bank and move cash from one account to another (in the same bank) I can not write on it until the next day.

But, you can do an online transfer and it is immediate. I do like the people in our local branch, all the tellers and bank employees have been very nice and friendly.

Compass Bank

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42701562441031/k2311a017/1.7.09