Sees Candy  » Food  »
  • Most people I know say the Sees Bordeaux is their favorite See's candy
  • One problem with this, sometimes the candy is stale

• by MaggieC

There are lots of gourmet chocolates out there, imports and domestic, but my favorite chocolate would have to be Sees Candy. When we were children, the only candy the Easter Bunny would put in our basket was Sees.

I especially

loved the large Milk Chocolate Bordeaux.

Most people I know say the Sees Bordeaux is their favorite See’s candy.

It is a cream filled chocolate with sprinkles and comes in dark or milk chocolate.

My favorite is the butterscotch square.

When our kids were small would always put the Sees suckers and chocolate Santas in their stockings.

In the western states, See’s candy stores are common in shopping malls.

In areas where there are no See’s candy stores local ...

• Sees Candy
      organizations often sell Sees candy as a fundraiser.

One problem with this, sometimes the candy is stale.

Yet, we have found that if you contact Sees candy and tell them of an inferior box of candy you received, they are

very good about replacing the item with a fresh box of candy.

They stand behind their product.

You can also order Sees online, although I haven’t tried that service yet, so I can’t vouch for the site.

But I can for the candy!

Adrianne Reuther says :

I recently learned that the Sees shop in downtown Portland, OR is going to be closed. I am very upset. I have worked downtown for decades and every holiday occasion as well as every family occasion Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc. I have bought candy. I never walk through the door without spending 35 - 100. If this store closes my only option is going to the Mall - and I go to the Mall once a year for Christmas shopping The store closing means my family will have to get used to Godiva or another brand - it is Sees that they love but no way am I running to the Mall 25 times a year. Please reconsider and keep the downtown Portland store open

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27701562390931/k2311a017/1.7.09