Avon Roll-On Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Before Christmas I was looking through the Avon catalog and noticed the roll on deodorant was just 99 cents each
  • I like Ban Roll on, and Avon's container was similar shape and size, and type of roll-on
  • In these difficult financial times, I am always looking for products that work, at a fraction of the cost
  • I believe I found one in the Avon roll-on

• by MaggieC

I strongly recommend Avon’s roll-on deodorant. Before Christmas I was looking through the Avon catalog and noticed the roll on deodorant was just 99 cents each.

I like Ban Roll on, and Avon’s container was similar shape and size, and type of roll-on.

So I ordered the On Duty, unscented.

I really

liked it, it worked just as good as Ban.

I was curious as to how the price compared between the Ban and the Avon product.

When I was in WalMart, I checked prices, and noticed the Ban was almost $4.

50.

It was twice the size as the Avon product, so basically the ...

• Avon was more than half the price of the WalMart.

They offer a wide variety of choices, for those who want something more than unscented.

There is the Feelin’ Fresh, Cool Confidence with baby powder, On Duty in unscented and Sport, For Her in about six different fragrant choices, Skin So Soft roll-on and

For Him roll on, available in about five different men scents.

Avon sales representatives place their orders about every two weeks, and they usually deliver right to your house.

In these difficult financial times, I am always looking for products that work, at a fraction of the cost.

I believe I found one in the Avon roll-on.

annie says :

pls i want to find out the side effects of using avon roll-on considering the formula contents thank you

Galega says :

If you are not allergic to any of the ingredients, normal use should not cause any side effects.

Over use can lead to some problem, though.

Further, you should never inhale it or should ensure that the spray doesn’t enter your eyes. If there is any sort of skin reactions, like red rashes and severe itching, among others, immediately discontinue using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31701562260931/k2311a017/1.7.09