Click2Mail for Mass Mailings  » Business  »
  • I found an office supply store that would do the folding for me, and that cut out about a half a day's work
  • They didn't charge very much, so I thought I found a great bargain
  • I decided to check into bulk mail rates with the post office
  • I would recommend this service to anyone who sends mailings

• by MaggieC

For our business we would send out about two hundred flyers to clients. I would design the flyer in Microsoft Word, print it on the laser printer in our office, fold each flyer, add a mailing label and postage, and then take the mailing to the post office. The entire thing took me almost three days. I found an office supply store that would do the folding for me, and that cut out about a half a day’s work.

They didn’t charge very much, so I thought I found a great bargain. But,

then I discovered something better. I decided to check into bulk mail rates with the post office.

I used them in the past, and sorta hate them, because you have to separate your mail, which takes even more time. I wondered if the time to separate equated to the savings on postage. On the post office site I found a company called Click2Mail, which is an affiliate of the United States Post Office.

They print post cards, flyers, booklets, all kinds of mailings - and the price includes the printing and the mailing. I discovered ...

• if I let them do the printing and mailing, the price was almost what I was already paying for the postage alone! I decided to give them a try. You sign up for the site, which is free.

You have to download a mailing list. I did this by exporting my mailing list from Outlook. You can also type one in manually.

After the list is in your account, you can reuse it for future mailings. So for me, I only had to add the list once. And it was easy to

add or remove addresses from the list.

After I created my document, I uploaded it to the site, and placed an order. Now the job only takes about a half a day or less. Just the time to create and upload the flyer.

I no longer have to print each one out, deal with the folding, or sticking on labels or postage. I love it! I would recommend this service to anyone who sends mailings. It is easy, affordable and has many printing options.

Allow several days for them to process and deliver.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41701562220931/k2311a017/1.7.09