Pc Express
Near SM Bacoor, Cavite Philippines
  • Because we had so much bad experience from Enigma, it's competitor we tried to visit Pc Express and see if they offer quality and low price pc accesories as well

• by clickmarbin

Pc Express is a computer center where you can buy cheap computer accessories. Because we had so much bad experience from Enigma, it’s competitor we tried to visit Pc Express and see if they offer quality and low price pc accesories as well. We owned a computer shop in Dasma and it’s important that we do buy our pc parts from a reliable store. And we found it now in Pc Express.

Pc Express has many branch here in

the Philippines and they have one here in Cavite located in Bacoor near the SM Mall. The store is neat and well organize, the employees are very accomodating even to new customer like us. There are people assign to the quality control, billing, and also pc compatibility personnels and all of them are very nice and pleasantly welcomed us to their store.

It’s competitor Enigma must have this kind of customer service. They should have a good customer service.

• Change their attitude while talking to customers, good example of this is the lady in their cashier, she does not know the word ” excuse me” . Imagine you are talking to someone and that someone is chatting to phone. It’s very unprofessional. Another one the manager he does not smile and an airhead. I am sorry but this is my opinion, and my opinion has proofs because we are a regular customer…well, not anymore now that we
        already found Pc Express, more reliable and more dependable. Even if their price looks higher than Enigma, we will still prefer Pc Express now.

Sometimes it’s not always the value of the product that counts, sometimes, quality of the service is much well appreciated by customers like us. Two thumbs up to Pc Express and I hope they will continue their good attitude in customer service. To Enigma, I am sorry, but you lose one customer already.

kashima computer says :

price of memory pc400 ddri - 1g power supply 500 watts motherboard battery 3220

Jules Li says :

The Price of the PC 400 DDR memory would depend a lot upon the size that you want to go with. Sizes can vary from 512 mb, up to 3 GB. Prices can be between 10-40 dollars depending on where it’s purchased.

kashima computer says :

price of memory pc400 ddri - 1g power supply 500 watts motherboard battery 3220

Nitesh Mainaly says :

At Walmart, a two pack of pc400 ddr (512mb) ram will run you about $ 50. 500 watt power supplies are between $ 20-50 on newegg depending on the brand. A decent motherboard will run you $ 40 at least but a quality one will cost at least $ 80. I don’t know what you mean by battery 3220 though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19701562130931/k2311a017/1.7.09