Clarins UV Plus HP - Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
  • In addition, I think this UV plus range is one of the newest innovations by Clarins which supposedly touts the ability to protect the skin from harmful radiation, even from indoor lighting and the computer screen

• by cHip

I totally LOVE this product from Clarins! I actually received this from my friend for Christmas and it’s the first time that I’m using a Clarins product. But i fell in love with it instantly!

According to the Clarins’ staff, this product is suitable as a makeup base too. So on top of the SPF 40 protection, it works like a primer as well. It’s slightly tinted, kind of like a light pink colour. But after applying it, the colour will

fade and kinda just absorbs into your skin. The texture is really light and after applying, you don’t feel sticky at all!

There is a light scent for the product, but I quite like the smell. I’ve been using a similar product from Clinique but it doesn’t smell as nice or feel as good as this one! In addition, I think this UV plus range is one of the newest innovations by Clarins which supposedly touts the ability to protect the ...

• skin from harmful radiation, even from indoor lighting and the computer screen.

Those are not really important to me however. I’ve only started using this a few weeks ago and I’m so sure that I’ll be a loyal fan to this product. To further add on to how great the product is, let me tell you that I NEVER used sunblock/sunscreen before because I find it too much of a hassle. Not to mention that if you slap on sunscreen before

applying makeup, it makes me feel that my whole face is covered up by layers of gunk. However, after using this for the first time, I can’t wait to use it again! :D i hope this doesn’t sound like I’m exaggerating or even selling for Clarins, but it’s the truth.

I’m glad my friends got me this for Christmas! I think I’m gonna try out some of their other skincare products and see if any are as good as this! :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31701562120931/k2311a017/1.7.09