Samsung Rant (Sprint)  » Phones  »
  • Overall I played fifty bucks for this one at Sprint with a new two year service agreement and overall I found it to be an easy phone to program and use and is a great way to have the modern edge I want with an equally appealing design, look and feel I want with my cell phone

• by Christine

The newest of the Sprint line of cell phones to come out this one is a great text phone! it’s a side slider which displays a full qwerty keyboard which allows for easy texting especially for those like me that have chubby fingers! The screen is about

average size on the phone and carries many of the modern day up to par technical capabilities were coming to expect from the new cell phone designs! Bluetooth, instant messaging, email, web browser, media player and picture storage as a Sprint service subscriber allows you all you need at the touch of your fingers almost anywhere you are! Adjustable home screen options to fit your needs and the sound this produces is what I will call mid grade quality and loudness!! There is a external ScanDisk slot for memory upgrade, yet you cant use ...

• Samsung Rant (Sprint)
      whats on the card for ringtones etc… YOu must purchase those from the Sprint Store for the standard fee which is a duke to get you to pay for the service that other phones allow you to have for free!

Overall I played fifty bucks for this

one at Sprint with a new two year service agreement and overall I found it to be an easy phone to program and use and is a great way to have the modern edge I want with an equally appealing design, look and feel I want with my cell phone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37701562090931/k2311a017/1.7.09