New Moon by Stephanie Meyer  » Books  »
  • Many people, however, do not agree with me
  • Even if you don't like sad stories, I would recommend this book anyway, because this story, like most others, ends on a positive note
  • As far as I know, you don't absolutely need to read the first book before you read this one, although it would help tremendously

• by Choco

As many people may already know, New Moon is the sequel to the international bestseller, Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer. I found New Moon as good as Twilight.

In fact, I might even go as far as to say that it was probably better.

Many

people, however, do not agree with me.

I actually know a few people who would rate New Moon the last out of the whole Twilight series.

I guess this is because the book is quite sad.

Stephanie Meyer, once again, has done a good job with the descriptions, making Bella sound really depressed.

Even if you don’t like sad stories, I would recommend this book anyway, because this story, like most others, ends on a positive note.

This story is about a separation, between Edward the vampire and ...

• New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
      Bella, and how they must learn to cope with it.

It tells about Bella’s relationship with Jacob, and how they grow closer to each other.

Nothing more will be given away here because I want you to read this book.

As far as I

know, you don’t absolutely need to read the first book before you read this one, although it would help tremendously.

I would read Twilight first.

I totally loved it and was hooked to it the whole time.

I hope everyone loves it as much as I did!

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Andrew Leaither says :

I read the first book but not the second one. “New Moon” sounds great and I would only rate it as the best of books in this genre I know this because I know of people that have read the novel and not one of them was disappointed. I love the review and the flow of your writing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17701562030931/k2311a017/1.7.09